Monday, April 11, 2011

BMW got it right, just don't tell them that.

Everyone says the 3 series is one of the most consistently good cars out in todays market. It has something for everyone and you can use it for a grocery getter or a weekend track weapon. Well, I'm here to say that I too am part of the sheep that follow the mantra that the 3 series can do no wrong. 


Today I drove home an 07 335i sedan. This particular car stands out a little due to the lowered stance and larger wheels that the previous owner put on there. 


I was impressed with the linear power delivery of the twin turbo straight six engine and I was also impressed with the fuel economy. After my 40 mile trip home, I averaged 27 mpg, and that was with a slight amount of free spiritedness .... 


I will include 3 videos below. Now, this is my first time posting videos online so bear with me. I am using a cell phone video camera, the lighting is horrible due to the giant orange flaming ball in the sky butting in with its "natural light", and I've never done this before. 


Without further adieu, I give you the 335 vids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment